How to recover deleted WhatsApp photos by sender
If you need to know how to recover deleted WhatsApp photos by sender, keep in mind that all is not lost. On an Android phone, whenever you receive or send a file in the messenger, whether it’s an image or a video, your phone creates a copy of it in its internal memory.
This means that even if you have deleted the conversation file, there is a high chance that it is still available in an internal folder on your phone. But this is not the only option; if you backup your conversations, you can also use this feature to recover something lost. Check below for more information!
How to recover deleted WhatsApp photos on Android
As stated above, if you have an Android phone, you can access the phone’s internal folders to find a file that was previously duplicated and not deleted.
1. Use a file manager to view your phone’s folders. For this example, we are going to use Google Files ( Google Play Store );
2. After opening the app, access the “Browse” tab, scroll to the bottom and tap “Internal Storage”;
3. Find and open the “WahstApp” folder, tap “Media” and click “WhatsApp Images”;
4. Once this is done, you will be able to view images that you received and are still saved;
5. If you want to recover an image that you sent yourself, access the “Sent” tab;
6. When you locate the image you would like to recover, open it, tap the “Three dots” in the upper right corner, choose “Move to” and select another, more accessible folder.
How to recover deleted WhatsApp photos through backup
If you have enabled backup of your WhatsApp chats on Android or iOS, you can recover deleted photos by restoring the previous saved version of it. Just in case, check the date of the last backup, to ensure that when you restore it, you will be able to recover what you want.
1. Uninstall and re-install WhatsApp on your phone;
2. Enter your number and confirm it with the code that is sent next;
3. Having the backup saved in Google Drive or iCloud, restore conversations, recovering photos and other files.
If you don’t have the WhatsApp chat backup feature enabled, enable it on Android or iPhone to prevent situations like this from happening in the future.
HiSeven, A social media marketing platform, helps you to find customers or users, based on popular social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, LINE, Telegram, Zalo, etc.