How to send messages to multiple users on WhatsApp without creating a group?
WhatsApp has become one of the easiest and quite popular mode of communication. But at the same time it is also a pain as you have to become part of various groups and it takes a lot of time to keep track of the conversation or even to revert to a message. Many a times we get irritated that we end up muting the groups. But did you know that there are two easy ways to communicate with all your groups and contacts.
Method 1 : use Broadcast Lists in WhatsApp
The first thing that you need to do is create a Broadcast list using which you can message up to 256 people at the same time. But make sure that you have their number stored in your phonebook.
For Android users
1. Open WhatsApp on your device and click on the Chats tab placed at the top of the app window.
2. Now tap on the three vertical dots located on the upper right corner of the main screen.
3. Now you will notice the option on Choose New Broadcast.
4. After this, you have to select all the names that you wish to include in that list.
5. Once done just tap on the green tick placed in the lower right-hand corner and you list is ready.
For iOS users
1. Firstly, open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone
2. Now click on the chats tab placed at the bottom of the homescreen of the app.
3. Once done just tap on the Broadcast Lists option located in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Select the new list and mark the checkboxes placed next to your contacts. Once done your list is now ready and you can message everyone in one go.
Method 2 : use 007Promoter
007Promoter, WhatsApp marketing and advertising platform. you can control bulk WhatsApp hash chennels to send messages automatically, create lots of full groups without others’ agreement , and other advanced marketing action… by HiSeven
007Promoter has the following functions
007Promoter Hash channels : Control thousands of WhatsApp hash channels using different IP proxies to chat in one web.
Team Work : All team members can create HiSeven seats to control there own WhatsApp hash channels, and manager can see all of them working.
Chat Support : Reply automatically, quick reply, keywords reply, auto-translation, friends quantity counter…